The job of resurrectors is to wake up the dead
So, I kind of want to bring this back, but I don't know what I'd write about. Brad's got the rap game covered (and is way more articulate than me, anyway). I'm not in a foreign country. My life, on the whole, is probably not blog-worthy. But sometimes you just wanna write, you know?
Also, I'm procrastinating hardcore right now. This weekend plus next week is going to be nasty.
And if you don't know, now you know.

2 Comments:
good to see you putting your account to use again. sorry this is so late, i i just noticed the new post now, and i guess there won't be any new ones until break starts, eh?
yeah, probably not until break. i started writing something when pimp c died, but was generally unsatisfied with the way it was going and never finished.
Post a Comment
<< Home